Short Information: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced a Notification for the 26 Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement before Apply Online Application Form by 02-08-2020.
WBPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 @Apply Online for Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) 26 Post
WBPSC is looking for eligible candidates with Law Graduate qualification to fill in 26 vacant positions in West Bengal. Other details of WBPSC Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below…
West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
WBPSC Vacancy Notification 2020
Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) Jobs 2020
|Notification||WBPSC Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) Online Form 2020|
|Start Date of Submission||07/07/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||02/08/2020|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Hiring Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Education Qualification||Law Graduate|
|Total Vacancies||26 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07 Jul 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||02 Aug 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Fees Through Offline||3rd August 2020.|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||No. Fee|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.|
|Gen/ UR||23 years and not more than 35 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST|
03 years for OBC
- A degree in Law from any University or Institution affiliated to any University recognized by the State Government or the Central Government.
- ₹27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770 per month.
- The Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Civil Judge (Jr. Divn) Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can apply online from 07 July 2020 to 02 August 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply WBPSC Jobs 2020.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.