WBHRB Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has announced a notification for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer vacancies 2020 at 1174 Post. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 29-06-2020.
WBHRB Vacancies Notification 2020 – Apply Online for General Duty Medical Officer 1174 Post
WBHRB is looking for eligible candidates with Medical qualifications to fill in 1174 vacant positions in Health & Family Welfare Department, WBHRB, Kolkata, West Bengal on a contract basis. Other details of WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below…
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
WBHRB Vacancy Notification 2020
General Duty Medical Officer Jobs 2020
|Notification||WBHRB Recruitment 2020 1174 General Duty Medical Officer 2020|
|Start Date of Submission||19/06/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||29/06/2020|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Hiring Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Total Vacancies||1174 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||19 Jun 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||29 Jun 2020 08:00 PM|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Examination Fee through in any Bank participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal at Government Receipt Head of Account: ‘ 0051-00-104-002-16’.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
|Ordinary Medical Graduate||36 Years|
|Post Graduate||40 Years|
- Medical qualifications included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 ) and Registration as Medical Practitioner in the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council provided that the candidates, if selected and appointed , must register their names in the West Bengal Medical Council within six months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
|Post Name||Total Post|
|General Duty Medical Officer||1174|
As per WBS(ROPA) Rules,2019 in Pay Matrix Level-16 read with F.D. Memo No. 5562- F(P).dated 25.09.2019, in the corresponding Pay Band (PB-4A of ₹15,600-42,000 plus Grade Pay of ₹5,400 as per WBS(ROPA) Rules,2009 read with F.D. Memo No. 961-F(P). dated 07.02.2011.
- The Selection will be on the basis of Examination And Interview.
How to Apply
- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 19/06/2020 to 29/06/2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submitting the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply WBHRB Jobs 2020.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.