WBHRB Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has announced a notification for the recruitment of 1371 Medical Officer (Specialist) vacancies 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 29-06-2020.
WBHRB Vacancies Notification 2020 @ Medical Officer (Specialist) 1371 Posts
WBHRB is looking for eligible candidates with MBBS, Post Graduate qualifications to fill in 1371 vacant positions in the Department of Health & Family Welfare, WBHRB, Kolkata, West Bengal on a contract basis. Other details of WBHRB Medical Officer (Specialist) Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below…
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
WBHRB Vacancy Notification 2020
Medical Officer (Specialist) Jobs 2020
|Notification||WBHRB 1371 Medical Officer (Specialist) Recruitment 2020|
|Start Date of Submission||19/06/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||29/06/2020|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Hiring Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Education Qualification||MBBS, Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancies||1371 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||19 Jun 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||29 Jun 2020 08:00 PM|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Examination Fee through in any Bank participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal at Government Receipt Head of Account: ‘ 0051-00-104-002-16’.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- 40 Years.
- MBBS degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) with a recognized and requisite Post Graduate Qualification in the respective Speciality and registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India, OR any State Medical Council provided that the Candidate, if appointed, must register his/her name in the West Bengal Medical Council within 6 months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
|Post Name||Total Post|
- As per WBS(ROPA) Rules,2019 in Pay Matrix Level-16 read with F.D. Memo No. 5562- F(P).dated 25.09.2019, in the corresponding Pay Band (PB-4A of ₹15,600-42,000 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400 as per WBS(ROPA) Rules,2009 read with F.D. Memo No. 961-F(P). dated 07.02.2011.
- The selection will be on the basis of Examination And Interview.
How to Apply
- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Medical Officer (Specialist) Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 19/06/2020 to 29/06/2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submitting the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply WBHRB Jobs 2020.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.