Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has postponed the exam date of UPSC NDA I Recruitment 2020 due to emerging cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19). The UPSC will announce UPSC NDA I 2020 Exam in due course of time on its official website i.e. @upsc.gov.in. Earlier, NEET 2020 Exam was scheduled for 28 January 2020. UPSC has Invited to Online Application Form for the National Defence Academy NDA in Army, Airforce, Navy Wing and Naval Academy, 10+2 Cadet Entry Under NDA First Phase Recruitment 2020. Interested Applicants Can Apply Online for NDA Exam through the prescribed format on or before January 8, 2020. Check Official Notification for Further Details Before Apply Online.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC NDA I 2020 Online Form
Advt No. : 04/2020
- Application Begin : 08/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 28/01/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 28/01/2020
- NDA I Exam Date : 19/04/2020
- Admit Card Released : April 2020
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash E Challan Fee Mode Submit the Exam Fee at State Bank of India SBI Any Branches in India.
Vacancy Details Total : 418 Post
|Post Name||Wing Name||Total Post||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|National Defence Academy NDA||Army||208||Age Between: 02/07/2001 to 01/07/2004||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board|
|National Defence Academy NDA||Navy||42||Age Between: 02/07/2001 to 01/07/2004||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board|
|National Defence Academy NDA||Airforce||120||Age Between: 02/07/2001 to 01/07/2004||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board|
|Naval Academy NA||10+2 Cadet Entry||48||Age Between: 02/07/2001 to 01/07/2004||10+2 Intermediate Class 12 Exam Passed / Appearing in Any Recognized Board with Physics & Mathematics as a Subject.|
How to Apply
- UPSC NDA I 2020 Online Form Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online from 08/01/2020 to28/01/2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, Otherwise, your filled form would not be completed and you would not be entitled to attend the Exam.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Part II Registration||Click Here|
|Re Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Download Notification||Hindi | English|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.