Short Information: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Regional Office Delhi has Released Official Notification for the DDG Post Job Vacancies 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Application Form for the following UIDAI Delhi Recruitment in the prescribed format on or before June 08 2020, Check More Details At Delhi UIDAI Official Website i.e. @uidai.gov.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline.
UIDAI Delhi Hiring Candidates for the Above Mentioned Recruitment to the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Regional Office Delhi, Delhi, Bangalore, Karnataka on Deputation Basis.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Regional Office Delhi
Delhi UIDAI DDG Post Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
|Post Name||UIDAI Delhi Recruitment 2020 Apply for DDG Post|
|Last Date of Submission||08/06/2020|
|Job Location||Delhi, Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Hiring Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Regional Office Delhi|
|Notification Date||08 May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||08 Jun 2020|
Age Limit As On 08/06/2020
- Maximum: 56 Years
Vacancy Details Total: 2 Post
Eligibility / Educational Qualification
- Officers Of The Central Government Holding Analogous Posts On Regular Basis In The Parent Cadre/Department, Or;
- With Four Years Of Regular Service In The Pay Matrix Level 13 Or Above. Or;
- Officers From State / Ut Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Organization Holding A Regular Post In Corresponding Grades With Requisite Experience.
- ₹144200-218200 Per Month
To Selection Procedure See the Official Notification, Link is Given below.
How to Apply
- Delhi UIDAI DDG Post Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply on or before 08 Jun 2019.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details, Before Submit the Application Form.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, if Asked.
- Take a Print Out/Photocopy of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible Candidates Can Send Their Application In The Prescribed Format Along With Copies Of Five Years Acrs Duly Attested To ADG (In-charge) Uidai Technology Centre Government Of India, Aadhaar Complex, NTI Layout, Tatanagar, Kodigehalli, Bengaluru- 560092.
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply Online.
|Download Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.