Short Information: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Data Manager vacancies 2020, against Advt. No. CCE/Advt/2497/2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview for the following TMC Vacancy 2020 on 08 June 2020, check more details through TMC official website i.e. @tmc.gov.in. Interested Candidates are advised to read the full notification before apply online application form.
TMC Jobs Notification 2020 @Apply for Walk-in Data Manager Post
TMC is hiring eligible candidates with required qualification to fill up 1 vacant position in Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Other details about TMC Data Manager Post 2020 eligibility, age limit, application fee, education qualification, vacancy details, salary details/pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links for download official notification are given below.
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment Notification 2020 Job Information
|Notification||TMC Data Manager Walk in 2020|
|Walk-in Date & Time||08/06/2020 10:00 AM|
|Job Location||TMH/CCE, ACTREC|
|Hiring Organization||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2020
TMC Vacancy Notification 2020
Data Manager Jobs 2020
|Advertisement Announced on||30 May 2020|
|Walk-in Date & Time||08 Jun 2020 10:00 AM|
- To Age Limit details Read the Official Notification.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- The Applicant should hold Graduate’s Degree in any relevant field.
- The Candidate should have one year experience in handling Epidemiological data is desirable.
- ₹ 20,000 per month.
- Candidature will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Tata Memorial Centre Data Manager Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Attend the Walk-in-interview on 08/06/2020 10:00 AM at Room No. 205, 2nd floor, Centre for Cancer Epidemiology, Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research & Education In Cancer, sector 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai-410 210.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submitting the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies and original documents for verification.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply TMC Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.