SSC CHSL 2020 10+2 Tier I Exam Postponed: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has been officially postponed the CHSL 2019-20 Tier-1 Exam due to coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Earlier the Exam was supposed to be conducted Across the Country from 17th March to 28th March 2020. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this following Recruitment Exam Can Check the details hereunder.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2020
- Application Begin: 03 December 2019
- Registration Last Date: 10 January 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 12 January 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date (Offline): 14 January 2020
- Paper-I Exam Date: 17 March 2020
- Paper I New Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Paper I New Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Paper-II Exam Date: 28 June 2020
- Admit Card Availability: Notified Soon
- General, OBC Candidates: 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates : 0/-
- PH Candidates : 0/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee through Online and Offline Mode.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
Education Qualification Details
- Candidates Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
Vacancy Post Details
- Lower Division Clerk, LDC/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, JSA
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator, DEO
|Download Paper I Exam Postponed||Click Here|
|Download Paper I Admit Card (CR Region)||Click Here|
|Download Paper I Admit Card (Other Region)||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.