Short Information: SGPGIMS – Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences has issued a notification for the recruitment of Lab Attendant vacancies 2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online application form for the following SGPGIMS Vacancy 2020 in the prescribed format on or before 12 June 2020, check more details through SGPGIMS official website i.e. @sgpgi.ac.in. Interested Candidates are advised to read the full notification before apply online.
SGPGIMS Jobs Notification 2020 @Apply for Lab Attendant Post
SGPGIMS is hiring eligible candidates with required qualification to fill up 1 vacant position at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh on a project entitled “Islet-antibody negative type 1 diabetes (type lB) in north Indians: clinical implications and pathogenesis”. Other details about SGPGIMS Lab Attendant Post 2020 eligibility, age limit, application fee, education qualification, vacancy details, salary details/pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links for download official notification are given below.
SGPGIMS Recruitment Notification 2020 Job Summary
|Notification||SGPGIMS Lab Attendant Recruitment 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||12/06/2020|
|Job Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hiring Organization||SGPGIMS – Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Education Qualification||10th, 12th Pass|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2020
SGPGIMS Vacancy Notification 2020
Lab Attendant Jobs 2020
|Notification Announced on||03 Jun 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||12 Jun 2020|
- The applicant should be between 18 and 25 years.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- Intermediate (Science) with one year of experience in clinical laboratory.
- ₹ 18,000 per month.
- To Selection Process See the Notification, Direct Link is given below.
How to Apply
- Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Lab Attendant Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Offline on or before 12 June 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format to Dr. Eesh Bhatia through post: Prof. Eesh Bhatia, Department of Endocrinology, SGPG IMS, Raebareli Road, Lucknow 226014 or by email [email protected]
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply SGPGIMS Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.