SBI Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India has announced a notification for the recruitment of Data Protection Officer vacancy 2020, against Advt No: CRPD/ SCO-DPO/ 2020-21/ 02. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 23-06-2020.
SBI Vacancies Notification 2020 – Apply Online for Data Protection Officer Post
SBI is looking for eligible candidates with Graduation qualification to fill in 1 vacant position in SBI, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Other details of SBI Data Protection Officer Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
SBI Vacancy Notification 2020
Data Protection Officer Jobs 2020
|Notification||SBI Data Protection Officer Recruitment 2020|
|Start Date of Submission||09/06/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||23/06/2020|
|Job Location||State Bank of India|
|Hiring Organization||State Bank of India|
|Functional Area||Banking/ IT|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09 Jun 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||23 Jun 2020|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Nil|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.|
Age Limit as on 01.04.2020
- The Applicant Should not be more than 55 years.
- The Applicant Should hold Degree of Graduation or its equivalent.
- The Candidate Should have Minimum 15 years’ post qualification work experience as Executive/ Supervisor in Corporate Sector out of which at least 10 years’ experience should be in BFSI Sector.
- The selection will be on the basis of Shortlisting and Interview.
How to Apply
- State Bank of India Data Protection Officer Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 09/06/2020 to 23/06/2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready to scan a copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submitting the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply SBI Jobs 2020.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.