Short Information : Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Hospital (RIMS), Imphal Manipur has Recently Out An Official Notification for the Post of Junior Resident (Dental) Recruitment 2020, against Notification dated 30 April 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Offline for the following RIMS Vacancies 2020 in the prescribed format on or before May 07, 2020, through RIMS Official Website @rimsranchi.org. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
RIMS Recruitment 2020: Job Summary
|Post Name||RIMS Recruitment 2020: Apply for Junior Resident (Dental)|
|Notification Date||April 30, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||May 07, 2020|
|Hiring Organization||Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Hospital (RIMS), Imphal Manipur|
|Education Qualification||Dental Graduate|
Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Hospital (RIMS), Imphal Manipur
Junior Resident (Dental) Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date for Submission Application Form : 01 May 2020
- Last date for Submission of Application Form : 07 May 2020
- Interview Date : 27 May 2020
- Interview Time : 11 AM
- Interview Venue : Conference Room (South) of Jubliee Hall
RIMS JR Vacancy Details Total: 04 Post
- Junior Resident Posts – 04
- Applicant Should be a Dental Graduate.
- Preference Shall be Given To The Candidates Who Have Passed From Dental College.
- No Candidate who has Completed 2 Years Of Junior Residency Shall Be Considered.
- No Candidate who has Completed Internship Before 1 Year At The Time Of Interview Shall be Considered for The First Time Of Appointment.
- Level 10 – 56100 as Per 7th CPC
How to Apply
- RIMS Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline on or before 07 May 2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details, Before Submit the Application Form.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, if Asked.
- Take a Print/Photocopy Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible Candidates Can Submit The Application Form in the prescribed format Along with supporting Documents such as Mark sheets, Attempt Certificate, Internship Certificate, Age Proof Certificate, Provisional Pass Certificate, and Dental Council Certificate.
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply Offline.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.