Short Information: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant vacancies 2020 at 3 Post. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online application form for the following RGIPT Vacancy 2020 in the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2020, check more details through RGIPT official website i.e. @rgipt.ac.in. Interested Candidates are advised to read the full notification before apply online form Now.
RGIPT Jobs Notification 2020 @Application Form Project Assistant Post
RGIPT is hiring eligible candidates with B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc qualifications to fill up 3 vacant positions at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Jais, Amethi, Assam. Other details about RGIPT Project Assistant Post 2020 eligibility, age limit, application fee, education qualification, vacancy details, salary details/pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links for download official notification are given below.
RGIPT Recruitment Notification 2020 Job Information
|Notification||RGIPT Project Assistant Recruitment 2020 » Apply for 3 Posts|
|Last Date of Submission||30/06/2020|
|Hiring Organization||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)|
|Education Qualification||B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Total Vacancies||03 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Recruitment 2020
RGIPT Vacancy Notification 2020
Project Assistant Jobs 2020
|Notification Announced on||06 Jun 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||30 Jun 2020|
- To Age Limit details Read the Official Notification.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- M Sc in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI on a 10 point scale, OR
- M Tech in Chemical Engineering minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI on a 10 point scale, OR
- B Tech in Chemical Engineering minimum 75% marks or 7.5 CPI on a 10 point scale, for candidates with more than 2 years of experience the minimum requirement is 70% marks or 7.0 CPI on a 10 point scale provided the degree is from an Institution funded by the central government.
- Candidates with prior experience in the synthesis of nanoparticles, microscopic analysis and electrochemistry etc. would be given preference.
- Candidates those are GATE qualified: ₹ 31,000/- per month (Consolidated).
- Candidates without GATE qualification: ₹ 16,000/- per month (Consolidated).
- The Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Project Assistant Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30 June 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to submit an application on plain paper with detailed CV, full contact details such as postal address and contact number to Dr. Umaprasana Ojha, Division of Science and Humanities, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Jais via e-mail: [email protected] with the subject line JRF application for NTPC sponsored Project.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply RGIPT Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.