RCB Recruitment 2020: Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) has Recently Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Assistant Engineer, Technical Assistant and other posts Vacancy 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and have Completed All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB)
Assistant Engineer, Technical Assistant And Other Posts Vacancy 2020
Advertisement No. RCB/01/2020/Recruitment/HR
- Last Date for submission of Application : 15 May 2020
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer||01||a) Graduate with BE/B.Tech Civil/Electrical/M. Tech. or equivalent qualification with five years experience in the relevant field, as Engineering Assistant with Pay Level 6 at a government organization.|
b) Exp. designing and work estimate preparation.
|Technical Officer||01||a) BE/B Tech (Electrical/Civil/Instrumentation/Mechanical/Information Technology) or M Pharm, M.CA or M.Sc or equivalent qualification.|
b) Exp. maint. of scientific equip., or research support to scientists, or system admin. and software development.
|Technical Assistant||01||Graduate with BE /B.Tech/B. Pharm/ MSc, with three years of relevant exp. in a reputed organization.|
|Section Officer||02||a) Min.five years of experience in HR, administration, science communication, purchase department in a reputed organization.|
b) The person must have strong oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
- RCB Assistant Engineer, Technical Assistant, And Other Posts Vacancy 2020.
- Interested Applicants Can Apply Online on or before 15 May 2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, Otherwise, your filled form would not be completed and you would not be entitled to attend the Exam.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.