Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2020 @prsc.gov.in, against Advertisement No. 02/2020. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2020
Advertisement No. 02/2020
- Online Application Last Date : 07 May 2020
- Interview Date : 14 May 2020
Age Limit as on 07 May 2020
- Not More Than 37 years
Vacancy Details | Eligibility Criteria | Total: 01 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01||Postgraduate degree in RS (Remote Sensing) and GIS/Geo-spatial/Geo-informatics Technology (or related subjects) along with CSIR – UGC NET/GATE OR Postgraduate degree in Remote Sensing and GIS/Geo informatics/Geo-spatial Technology (or related subjects) along with the proof of selection process (or admission) in the Postgraduate course through National Level Examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, II Sc, IISER etc.|
- JRF Pay Scale : Rs 31,000 + HRA
How to Apply
- PRSC Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Applicants Can Apply Online on or before 07 May 2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, Otherwise, your filled form would not be completed and you would not be entitled to attend the Exam.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- The Filled In Application Forms Along With One Set Of Attested Copies Of Degrees, Certificates, One Passport Size Photographs Should Reach To Us By Email/Post As Per Specified Against The Post Above. It is Mandatory For All Persons To Deposit A Non-Refundable Fee Rs.800 By Cash Or Demand Draft (In Favour Of Director, Punjab Remote Sensing Centre Payable At Ludhiana) Must Be Deposited In The Office Of PRSC (Punjab Remote Sensing Centre), PAU Campus Ludhiana-141004 On Or Before The Date Of Test/Selection By 9:30 Am To Be Eligible For Selection Process Starting At 10:00 Am.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.