Short Information: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Insurance Medical Officer and Specialist vacancies 2020 at 92 Posts. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement before Apply Online Application Form by 30-07-2020.
OPSC Vacancies Notification 2020 – Apply Online for 92 Insurance Medical Officer and Specialist Post
OPSC is looking for eligible candidates with MBBS qualification to fill in 92 vacant positions in Odisha. Other details of OPSC Insurance Medical Officer and Specialist Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below…
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
OPSC Vacancy Notification 2020
Insurance Medical Officer and Specialist Jobs 2020
|Notification||OPSC Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist Online Form 2020 Apply Online for 92 Post|
|Start Date of Submission||30/06/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||30/07/2020|
|Hiring Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Total Vacancies||92 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30 Jun 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30 Jul 2020|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 500|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.|
|Gen/ UR||21 to 32 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST|
03 years for OBC
- M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognised by the Medical Council of India.
- ₹ 56100 Per Month.
- The Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
- Odisha Public Service Commission Insurance Medical Officer and Specialist Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 30 June 2020 to 30 July 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply OPSC Jobs 2020.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.