Short Information: Odisha Police has Issued An Official Notification for the Special Police Officer (SPO) Post Vacancy 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Application Form for the following Odisha Police Recruitment 2020 in the Prescribed Format on or before 26 May 2020, Check More Details Through Odisha Police Official Website i.e. @odishapolice.gov.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline.
Odisha Police is Hiring Eligible Candidates Having Required Qualification to fill up Special Police Officer (SPO) Vacant Position in Odisha Police Contract Basis.
Other Details of Odisha Police SPO Post 2020 Like Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee, Education Qualification, Vacancy Details, Salary Details/Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Links for Download Official Notification are given below…
Odisha Police SPO (Special Police Officer) Vacancy 2020 >> Job Information
|Notification||Odisha Police SPO Apply Online Form 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||18-26/05/2020|
|Hiring Organization||Odisha Police|
|Education Qualification||See the Notification.|
|Functional Area||Public Service|
|Notification Date||14 May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||18 to 26 May 2020|
- To Application Fee Details Read the Official Notification.
- The Candidates Shall Be Put Through A Medical Test. The Candidates Should Be Physically Fit And Mentally Alert. The Candidates Should Be Physically Capable Of Discharging Field Duty By Putting In Hard Labour For Atleast 8 Hours A Day During Day Or Night. A Medical Board Shall Test The Physical Fitness Of The Candidates And The Decision Of The Board Is Final And Binding. Persons With Physical Deformities Shall Not Be Eligible. Only Those Who Are Found Medically Fit Shall Be Allowed To Participate In Interview.
In order to be eligible to appear in the selection test for the post of Special Police Officers, the retired personnel must;
- (i) have retired from State Police/CAPF in the rank of Constable/Havildar/ASI/S.I. of Police.
- (ii) not be more than 62 years of age as on 13.05.2020.
- (iii) be able to speak, read & write Odia.
- (iv) not be convicted in any criminal case nor awarded any major punishment in the departmental proceedings during his service career.
- (v) have no criminal case pending against him.
- (vi) not have more than one spouse living.
- (vii) not have suffered from co-morbidity.
- The Special Police Officers On Appointment Will Get A Consolidated Monthly Pay Of ₹ 13,000
- The Candidates Who Qualify In The Medical Test Will Appear Before The Selection Board For Interview. The Selection Board Shall Test The Suitability Of The Candidates For Appointment As Special Police Officers.
How to Apply
- Odisha Police SPO (Special Police Officer) Post Recruitment 2020.
- The selection test will be held at Reserve Police Office of respective District Headquarters/Police Commissionerate from 18 May 2020 to 21 May 2020 & 26 May 2020 during office hours. The test includes the verification of original documents, medical tests, and interviews.
- Submission of documents: The candidates are required to submit copies of the following documents along with their application form.
- Two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Self-attested copies of certificates in support of age( if age not mentioned in service certificate)
- Self-attested copy of discharge certificate.
The application shall be made as per the proforma enclosed herewith. The applicants shall fill in all required columns of the application form correctly and completely and enclose all relevant documents to it. An incomplete application may be summarily rejected.
Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply Online.
|Download Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.