Short Information: Northern Railway has Published An Official Notification for the Refractionist Post Vacancy 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Application Form for the following Northern Railway Vacancy 2020 in the Prescribed Format on or before 10 June 2020, Check More Details Through Northern Railway Official Website i.e. @nr.indianrailways.gov.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline.
Northern Railway is Hiring Eligible Candidates Having 12th Pass, Bachelor Degree Qualification to fill up 1 Vacant Position in Northern Railway, Delhi.
Other Details of Northern Railway Refractionist Post 2020 Like Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee, Education Qualification, Vacancy Details, Salary Details/Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Links for Download Official Notification are given below…
Northern Railway Refractionist Post Vacancy 2020 >> Job Information
|Notification||Northern Railway Refractionist Post Online Form 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||10/06/2020|
|Job Location||Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi|
|Hiring Organization||Northern Railway|
|Education Qualification||12th Pass / Bachelor Degree|
|Notification Date||12 May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||10 Jun 2020|
- 18-30 years
Vacancy Details Total: 1 Post
Eligibility & Educational Qualification
- 10+2, Bachelor Degree In Ophthalmic Technique Or Optometry From Recognized Institute.
- 02 Years Experience From Reputed Institute Is Preferable.
- ₹ 14,950 Per Month
- To Selection Process Read the Official Notification, Link is Given Below.
How to Apply
- Northern Railway Refractionist Post Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline on or before 10 Jun 2020.
- Check All The Required Documents And Information, Asked In The Form.
- Keep Ready Scan Copy Of The Documents As Per The Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check All Details, Before Submit The Application Form.
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee, if Applicable.
- Final And Most Important Step Take A Print Out Of Final Submitted Form And Keep It Safe For A Future Course Of Action.
- Eligible Candidates Can Submit Their Application In The Prescribed Format To The Chair Person/DSBFC & Dy. Chief Personnel Officer/HQ, Personnel Branch, Annexe Building, 3rd floor, Baroda House, New Delhi-110001.
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply Offline.
|Download Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.