Short Information: North Eastern Council Secretariat, Nongrim Hills, Shillong has Released An Official Notification for the Recruitment of Draftsman & UDC Job Vacancies 2020 at 14 Post, against Advt No: ADMN-13012/4/2017-ADMN. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Application Form for the following North Eastern Council Secretariat Vacancies 2020 in the Prescribed Format on or before 15 July 2020, Check More Details Through North Eastern Council Secretariat Official Website i.e. @necouncil.gov.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline.
North Eastern Council Secretariat is Hiring Eligible Candidates Having Required Qualification to fill up 14 Vacant Positions in North Eastern Council Secretariat, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Shillong, Meghalaya on Deputation Basis.
Other Details of North Eastern Council Secretariat Draftsman & UDC Post 2020 Like Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee, Education Qualification, Vacancy Details, Salary Details/Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Links for Download Official Notification are given below…
North Eastern Council Secretariat, Nongrim Hills, Shillong
North Eastern Council Secretariat Draftsman & UDC Vacancies 2020 Recruitment Notification >> Job Information
|Notification||North Eastern Council Secretariat Draftsman & UDC Online Form 2020 for 14 Post|
|Last Date of Submission||15/07/2020|
|Job Location||North Eastern Council Secretariat Nongrim Hills, Shillong-793003, Meghalaya|
|Hiring Organization||North Eastern Council Secretariat, Nongrim Hills, Shillong|
|Notification Date||16 May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||15 Jul 2020|
Age Limit As on 15-07-2020
- Maximum: 56 years
- To Application Fee Details Read the Official Notification.
Vacancy Details Total: 14 Post
Eligibility & Educational Qualification
|Post Name||Total Vacancies||Qualification & Experience|
|Draftsman Grade I||01||By deputation. Officers under the Central or State or Union Territories Government holding analogous post or post in the lower grade, in the same grade in the scale of Rs. 4000-6000 (5th CPC)/PB-1 Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2400/- (6th CPC) corresponding to pay scale of Rs. 25500 – 81100/- (Level 4) of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix with five years’ regular service in the grade.|
|Upper Division Clerk||13||Deputation (2nd method) : Officers of the Central Government or State Govern mentor Union Territory Administration or Semi-Government or Universities or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations or Regional Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings: CO holding analogous post on regular basis; or|
(ii) with eight years of regular service in the grade of Lower Division Clerk in pay band-1 with grade pay of Rs. 1900 (6th CPC) corresponding to Level 2 of the Pay Matrix (7th CPC) or equivalent
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Draftsman Grade I||PB-1 ₹ 5200-20200/|
|Upper Division Clerk||PB-1 ₹ 5200-20200/|
- On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- North Eastern Council Secretariat, Nongrim Hills, Shillong Secretariat Draftsman & UDC Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline within 60 Days From The Date Of Publication Of This Advertisement In The Employment News.
- Check All The Required Documents And Information, Asked In The Form.
- Keep Ready Scan Copy Of The Documents As Per The Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check All Details, Before Submit The Application Form.
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee, if Applicable.
- Final And Most Important Step Take A Print Out Of Final Submitted Form And Keep It Safe For A Future Course Of Action.
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply North Eastern Council Secretariat Jobs 2020.
- Eligible Candidates Can Submit Their Application Form In The Prescribed Format to Deputy Secretary (Admn.), North Eastern Council Secretariat Nongrim Hills, Shillong-793003 Along With The Following Documents:
- Copies of ACRs of last 5 years duly attested on each page by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent.
- Integrity Certificate.
- Vigilance Clearance.
- Major or minor penalty certificate for the last 10 years/period of service.
- A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the candidate have been verified and found correct as per service records.
- Cadre clearance certificate.
|Download Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.