Short Information: North Eastern Council Secretariat, Nongrim Hills, Shillong has Issued An Official Notification for the Recruitment of Secretariat Director (Science and Technology) Job Vacancy 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Application Form for the following North Eastern Council Vacancies 2020 in the Prescribed Format on or before 15 July 2020, Check More Details Through North Eastern Council Official Website i.e. @necouncil.gov.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline.
North Eastern Council is Hiring Eligible Candidates Having Master’s Degree Qualification to fill up 1 Vacant Position in North Eastern Council Secretariat, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Shillong, Meghalaya on Deputation Basis.
Other Details of North Eastern Council Secretariat Director (Science and Technology) Post 2020 Like Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee, Education Qualification, Vacancy Details, Salary Details/Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Links for Download Official Notification are given below…
North Eastern Council Secretariat, Nongrim Hills, Shillong
North Eastern Council Secretariat Director (Science and Technology) Vacancy 2020 Recruitment Notification >> Job Information
|Notification||North Eastern Council Secretariat Director (Science and Technology) Post Online Form 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||15/07/2020|
|Job Location||North Eastern Council Secretariat Nongrim Hills, Shillong-793003, Meghalaya|
|Hiring Organization||North Eastern Council Secretariat, Nongrim Hills, Shillong|
|Notification Date||16 May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||15 Jul 2020|
Age Limit As on 15-07-2020
- Maximum: 56 years
- To Application Fee Details Read the Official Notification.
Vacancy Details Total: 1 Post
Eligibility & Educational Qualification
- For Armed Forces Personnel: Deputation or re-employment.
- Officers under the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organisations:
- (a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department, or
- (ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the scale of pay of Rs. 10000- 15200/- (5th CPC)/ PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100/- +GP Rs. 6600/- (6th CPC) corresponding to level 11 of the 7th CPC or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; or
- (iii) with ten years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the scale of pay of Rs. 8000-13500/-(Sth CPC)/ PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100/-+GP Rs. 5400/-(6th CPC) corresponding to level 10 of the 7th CPC or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
- (b) possessing the following educational qualifications and experience;
- (i) Master’s Degree in Physics or Geology or Geophysics or Chemistry or Botany or Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent.
- (ii) Ten years’ experience on Research and Development out of which of three years’ experience should be to planning formulation and supervision of project in the field of Science and Technology.
- ₹ 12,000-375-16,500
- On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- North Eastern Council Secretariat, Nongrim Hills, Shillong Secretariat Director (Science and Technology) Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline within 60 Days From The Date Of Publication Of This Advertisement In The Employment News.
- Check All The Required Documents And Information, Asked In The Form.
- Keep Ready Scan Copy Of The Documents As Per The Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check All Details, Before Submit The Application Form.
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee, if Applicable.
- Final And Most Important Step Take A Print Out Of Final Submitted Form And Keep It Safe For A Future Course Of Action.
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply North Eastern Council Jobs 2020.
- Eligible Candidates Can Submit Their Application Form In The Prescribed Format to Deputy Secretary (Admn.), North Eastern Council Secretariat Nongrim Hills, Shillong-793003 Along With The Following Documents:
- Copies of ACRs of last 5 years duly attested on each page by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent.
- Integrity Certificate.
- Vigilance Clearance.
- Major or minor penalty certificate for the last 10 years/period of service.
- A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the candidate have been verified and found correct as per service records.
- Cadre clearance certificate.
|Download Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.