Short Information: NIT Warangal has issued a notification for the recruitment of JRF vacancy 2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online application form for the following NIT Warangal Vacancy 2020 in the prescribed format on or before 20 June 2020, check more details through NIT Warangal official website i.e. @nitw.ac.in. Interested Candidates are advised to read the full notification before apply online.
NIT Warangal Jobs Notification 2020 @Application Form JRF Post
NIT Warangal is hiring eligible candidates with B.Tech, M.Tech, GATE qualifications to fill up 1 vacant position at Department of Computer Science and Engineering, NIT Warangal, Warangal, Telangana on Temporary Basis on a project entitled “Disease prediction based on various pattern frequency and Extraction of features by using convolution neural network”. Other details about NIT Warangal JRF Post 2020 eligibility, age limit, application fee, education qualification, vacancy details, salary details/pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links for download official notification are given below.
NIT Warangal Recruitment Notification 2020 Job Information
|Notification||NIT Warangal JRF Online Form 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||20/06/2020|
|Hiring Organization||National Institute of Technology Warangal|
|Education Qualification||B.Tech, M.Tech, GATE|
|Functional Area||Engineering, Research|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
NIT Warangal Recruitment 2020
NIT Warangal Vacancy Notification 2020
JRF Jobs 2020
|Notification Announced on||04 Jun 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||20 Jun 2020|
- To Age Limit details Read the Official Notification.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in B. Tech./B.E. in Bioinformatics/ Computer Science Engineering. and First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in M.Tech in Bioinformatics/Computer Science Engineering. The candidate must have M.Tech through GATE (or) a valid GATE score.
- ₹ 31,000 pm for first two years and ₹ 35,000 pm for third year.
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- NIT Warangal JRF Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20 June 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready to scan a copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submitting the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format to Principal Investigator ( DST-SERB Project) Assistant Professor Department of Computer Science and Engineering National Institute of Technology Warangal Warangal – 506004, Telangana State, India, along with all supporting copies of certificates with a superscription on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (DST-SERB)” and a softcopy of application with the supporting documents should be sent by email to [email protected]
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply NIT Warangal Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.