Short Information: NIT – National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya has issued a notification for the recruitment of JRF vacancies 2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online application form for the following NIT Meghalaya Vacancy 2020 in the prescribed format on or before 25 June 2020, check more details through NIT Meghalaya official website i.e. @nitmeghalaya.in. Interested Candidates are advised to read the full notification before apply online.
NIT Meghalaya Jobs Notification 2020 @Apply for JRF Post
NIT Meghalaya is hiring eligible candidates with B.Tech, M.Tech, GATE qualifications to fill up 1 vacant position at Department of Mechanical, National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya on Temporary Basis on a project entitled “Low Cost, Faster and Accurate Low Velocity Impact Damage Imaging along with Depth Profiling for Carbon Fibre Reinforced Composite Materials using Vibro-thermography and Concept of Local Defect Resonance”. Other details about NIT Meghalaya JRF Post 2020 eligibility, age limit, application fee, education qualification, vacancy details, salary details/pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links for download official notification are given below.
NIT Meghalaya Recruitment Notification 2020 Job Summary
|Notification||NIT Meghalaya JRF Recruitment 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||25/06/2020|
|Hiring Organization||NIT – National Institute of Technology|
|Education Qualification||B.Tech, M.Tech, GATE|
|Functional Area||Engineering, Research|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
National Institute of Technology Meghalaya Recruitment 2020
NIT Meghalaya Vacancy Notification 2020
JRF Jobs 2020
|Notification Date||04 Jun 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||25 Jun 2020|
|Interview Date||03 Jul 2020 10:00 AM|
|Interview Venue||Meeting Room (Academic Block) (not applicable for Skype/Google Meet based interview)|
Age Limit as on 25-06-2020
- 28 years.
- Age Relaxation as per rules.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- M.Tech/ ME (or, BTech with valid GATE score) in Mechanical/ Civil/ Aerospace Engineering with specialization in Design/ Structure/ Applied Mechanics with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent in Master’s degree (or, 75% marks or an equivalent in Bachelor’s degree).
- ₹31,000 month for first 02 years and ₹35,000 month for the third year.
- The selection will be on the basis of Physical/ Skype/ Google Meet based Interview.
How to Apply
- National Institute of Technology Meghalaya JRF Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Offline on or before 25 June 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format below) via Email to [email protected], along with soft copies of all required documents & certificates.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply NIT Meghalaya Jobs 2020.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.