NIT Delhi Research Associate (RA) Recruitment 2020, 01 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date And Full Notification – National Institute of Technology Delhi (NIT Delhi) Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Research Associate (RA) post Recruitment 2020, Under the DST funded project entitled “Development of Near-Infrared Spectrometer for Plant Disease Detection”. Those Candidates Are Interested in Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. This Job is Purely on a Contract basis.
NIT Delhi Research Associate (RA) Recruitment 2020
- Last Date for Application: 24 April 2020
- Age Limit: 40 years.
NIT Delhi Research Associate Vacancy Eligibility & Posts Details – Total 01 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Educational Qualification|
|Research Associate (RA)||01||Doctorate with PhD degree in Sciences/Engineering/M.E./M.Tech. with three years of research, or design and development of optical instruments. Persons with an exp. in dealing the prototyping/optics of optical instrumentation, imaging, machine learning/proficiency in MATLAB, Lab VIEW will be preferred.|
Persons from other branch may also apply if they have hands-on exp. in designing and development of the spectrometers/optical instruments
Research Associate (RA) Post Salary & Other Details
|01.||Principal Investigator||Dr. Gyanendra Sheoran|
|02.||Essential Qualifications||RA – Ph.D. degree in Sciences/Engineering/M.E./M.Tech. with 3 years of research, or design and development of optical instruments. Desirable: Candidates with an experience in dealing the optics/prototyping of optical instrumentation, imaging, machine learning/ proficiency in MATLAB, LabVIEW will be preferred. Candidates from other branch may also apply if they have hands-on experience in designing and development of the spectrometers/optical instruments.|
|02.||Age||RA – 40 years|
|03.||Relaxation on qualification and age||SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN/PWD candidates will get relaxation as per Govt. of India Rules.|
|04.||Salary/Emoluments||As per DST norms|
|05.||Duration||Initial appointment will be for 1 year with a provision of extension depending upon the performance of the candidate.|
|06.||Date of Interview||The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview on the last date of advertisement by e-mail (The interview date will depend on the situation of the lockdown in the country). No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.|
How to Apply
- NIT Delhi Research Associate (RA) Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply by 24 April 2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Recruitment 2020.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Interested Applicant should apply with their detailed Resume [including DOB, contact details, Mobile number, email and postal address, educational/professional qualifications, Summary of completed/on-going research projects (only relevant to this project), publications (Only SCI, if any), a statement showing he/she strength and compatibility with the project requirements; Contact details of two referees; any other information] via email to [email protected]
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.