NIRRH Recruitment 2020: National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health has announced a notification for the recruitment of SRF vacancy 2020, against No.: ICMR-NIRRH/Proj/NB/237/2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 23-06-2020.
NIRRH Vacancies Notification 2020 – Apply for SRF Post
NIRRH is looking for eligible candidates with M.Sc, GATE, NET, Post Graduate qualifications to fill at National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, Mumbai, Maharashtra on Temporary Basis on a project entitled “M o I I ecu ar mec h I d. antsms 1nvo ve 1n pro I ac f 1n an dd opamme s1gna r mg m ma I e repro d UC t. IOn. Other details of NIRRH SRF Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
NIRRH Vacancy Notification 2020
SRF Jobs 2020
|Notification||NIRRH SRF Recruitment 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||23/06/2020|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Hiring Organization||National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health|
|Education Qualification||M.Sc, GATE, NET, Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Notification Issued on||12 Jun 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||23 Jun 2020 12:00 PM|
|Interview Date||25 Jun 2020 11:00 AM|
- The age of the Applicant should not be more than 35 Yrs.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
Post Graduate Degree in M.Pharmacy /M.Sc in Life Science/Microbiology /Biotechnology OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course Selected through a process described through any one of the following and two years of research experience.
- (a) Scholar who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC, NET, including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE qualified.
- (b) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
|Name of the Post||Total Post|
|Senior Research Fellow||1|
- ₹35,000 + 24% HRA p.m.
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health SRF Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Offline on or before 23 June 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format to ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai. (E-mail – [email protected]).
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply NIRRH Jobs 2020.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.