Short Information : National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR), Hyderabad has out an official notification for the posts of Assistant Director, Mission Manager, Project Officer, State Team Manager, Software Engineer, Legal Officer, Manager, Project Associate, Thematic, Content Manager, Office Assistant (32 Post) Vacancy 2020, against Advt. no. DDUGKY, NIRDPR- 09/2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online for the following NIRDPR Vacancies through the prescribed format on or before May 23, 2020, through NIRDPR Official Website @nirdpr.org.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
NIRDPR Rectruitment 2020 – Summary
|Post Name||NIRDPR Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 32 Manager, Software Engineer, Office Assistant and Other Posts|
|Application Start Date||May 08, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||May 23, 2020|
|City||All Over India|
|State||Hyderabad, New Delhi|
|Hiring Organization||National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj|
|Education Qualification||Post-Graduation, Masters, BCA, MCA, M.Sc., MBA, Diploma, B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, LLB, Graduation, CA, ICWA|
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR), Hyderabad
Various Post Vacancies 2020
Advt. no. DDUGKY, NIRDPR- 09/2020
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : 08/05/2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 23/05/2020
- Candidates Should Read the Notification, Link is given below.
- Maximum Age: 30 years
NIRDPR Vacancy Details | Total: 32 Post
DDU-GKY, NIRDPR, Hyderabad (Human Resource)
- Assistant Director, Pedagogy/ T&D – 1 Post
- Asst. Director Evidence based Policy Analyst (Skills and Livelihoods) / Innovation, (Training & Development) – 2 Posts
- Asst. Director (e-learning)/ T&D – 1 Post
- Mission Managers (Training & Development)/ T&D
- Project Officer (e-learning Operations)/ T&D – 1 Post
- Project Officer (Training Operations)/ T&D
- Asst. Dir/ M&E – 1 Post
- State Team Manager/ M&E – 1 Post
- Project Officers (M&E)/ M&E – 3 Posts
- Software Engineers/ MIS – 3 Posts
- Legal Officer/ADMN – 1 Post
- Manager (HR)/ ADMN – 1 Post
- Project Associate (HR & Admin)/ ADMN – 1 Post
PMA, NRO, MoRD, New Delhi (Human Resource)
- Thematic (Research & Policy) – 1 Post
- Thematic(IEC & ICT) – 1 Post – 1 Post
- Thematic (MIS) – 2 Posts
- Thematic (Finance) – 1 Post
- Content Manager – 1 Post
- Office Assistant – 1 Post
- Assistant Director – Postgraduate and a minimum of 5 years of work experience
- Mission Managers (Training & Development)/ T&D – Postgraduate preferably in Business Administration with a specialization in HR or Training / PG in Rural Development / PG in Social Work.Overall work experience of 5 years.
- Project Officer (e-learning Operations)/ T&D – BCA/ MCA/ MSc Computers. 1 -2 years in a related area
- Project Officer (Training Operations)/ T&D – MBA / PGDRDM. 1-2 year’s experience in Training Operations or related area
- State Team Manager/ M&E – PG in any discipline from the recognised University
- At least 5 years of experience in Executing Projects relating to Rural Development in the areas of Livelihood and Skill Development
- Software Engineers/ MIS – B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in CSE/IT/ ECE. Minimum of 0-2 years working experience in Software Development using PHP, MySQL and related technologies
- Legal Officer/ADMN – LL.B./ BL/ from a Recognized University. Preference will be given to those having LLM. More than three years of experience as Law Practitioner/ Legal Officer/ Advisor in any Organization preferably Government/ Semi-Government/ Autonomous organization
- Office Assistant – Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline. The incumbent shall have at least 2- 3 years of work experience in Central/State Govt. or any other Govt. Organization
- Content Manager Graduates/PGs in Mass Communication, Journalism or English Literature would be considered (though exception can be made for ones with sound communication skills)
- Director, Engineer, Officer, Assistant : Rs.40000/- to Rs.10000/-
- Written Test.
How to Apply
- NIRDPR Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Applicants Can Apply Online between 08/05/2020 to 23/05/2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, if Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.