Short Information: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) has published a recruitment notification of Research Assistant vacancies 2020, against Advt. No.: NIMH/PROJ./ICMR/GBK/RA/NOTF./2020-21. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online application form for the following NIMHANS Vacancy 2020 in the prescribed format on or before 13 June 2020, check more details through NIMHANS official website i.e. @nimhans.ac.in. Interested Candidates are advised to read the full notification before apply online form.
NIMHANS Jobs Notification 2020 @Apply for Research Assistant Post
NIMHANS is hiring eligible candidates with M.Sc, B.Sc qualifications to fill up 1 vacant position in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bengaluru, Karnataka on Contract Basis on a project entitled “HTA of national Stroke care Registry Programme – Development of Hospital based Stroke Registries (HBSR) in different regions of India”.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences Recruitment Notification 2020
Other details about NIMHANS Research Assistant Post 2020 eligibility, age limit, application fee, education qualification, vacancy details, salary details/pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links for download official notification are given below.
NIMHANS Recruitment Notification 2020 Job Information
|Notification||NIMHANS Research Assistant Online Form 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||13/06/2020|
|Job Location||Hosur Road, Bengaluru|
|Hiring Organization||National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)|
|Education Qualification||M.Sc, B.Sc|
|Functional Area||Medical, Research|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences Recruitment 2020
NIMHANS Vacancy Notification 2020
Research Assistant Jobs 2020
|Advertisement Announced on||28 May 2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||13 Jun 2020|
- The upper age limit of the application should not be more than 40 Years.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- BSc/MSc/BSc Nursing with One year of Research Experience involving patients/recruitment in a project which is mandatory. (GCP training and Clinical research exposure).
- The selected candidate will be entitled to get ₹30,000/- (consolidated) per month.
- To Selection Process See the Notification, Direct Link is given below.
How to Apply
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences Research Assistant Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Offline on or before 13 Jun 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format to email- [email protected], along with the relevant document (i.e. essential educational qualification, age, as well as documents to support essential and desirable criteria).
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply NIMHANS Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.