NIMHANS Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences has announced a notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant vacancies 2020, against Advt. No.: NIMH/PROJ./ICMR/GBK/RA/NOTF./2020-21. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 13-06-2020.
NIMHANS Vacancies Notification 2020 – Apply for Research Assistant Post
NIMHANS is looking for an eligible candidate with M.Sc, B.Sc qualifications to fill in 1 vacant position at National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bengaluru, Karnataka on Contract Basis on a project entitled “HTA of national Stroke care Registry Programme – Development of Hospital based Stroke Registries (HBSR) in different regions of India”. Other details of NIMHANS Research Assistant Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
NIMHANS Vacancy Notification 2020
Research Assistant Jobs 2020
|Notification Announced for||NIMHANS Research Assistant Recruitment 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||13/06/2020|
|Job Location||Hosur Road, Bengaluru|
|Hiring Organisation||National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)|
|Education Qualification||M.Sc, B.Sc|
|Functional Area||Medical, Research|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Advertisement Announced on||28 May 2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||13 Jun 2020|
- The upper age limit of the application should not be more than 40 Years.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- BSc/MSc/BSc Nursing with One year of Research Experience involving patients/recruitment in a project which is mandatory. (GCP training and Clinical research exposure).
- The selected candidate will be entitled to get ₹30,000/- (consolidated) per month.
- To Selection Process See the Notification, Direct Link is given below.
How to Apply
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences Research Assistant Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Offline on or before 13 Jun 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format to email- [email protected], along with the relevant document (i.e. essential educational qualification, age, as well as documents to support essential and desirable criteria).
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply NIMHANS Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.