Short Information: National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) has Published An Official Notification for the Asst. Professor/Lecturer Job Vacancies 2020, against Advt No: 11/2020 Dated 04/05/2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply for the following NIEPMD Recruitment in the prescribed format on or before May 22 2020, through NIEPMD Official Website @niepmd.tn.nic.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
NIEPMD Asst. Professor/Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
|Post Name||NIEPMD Asst. Professor/Lecturer Walk In Interview 2020|
|Notification No.||Advt No: 11/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||20 May 2020|
|Job Location||NIEPMD: National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities, ECR, Muttukadu, Kovalam Post, Chennai – 603112, Tamil Nadu|
|Hiring Organization||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities|
|Education Qualification||M. Phil|
|Notification Date||05 May 2020|
|Last Date for Apply Via Email||20 May 2020|
|Walk-in Date & Time||22 May 2020 11:00 AM|
Vacancy Details Total: 5
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|Asst. Professor in Clinical Psychology (Consultant)||01||i. M. Phil. in Clinical Psychology from RCI recognized Institute.|
ii. Minimum three years experience in Teaching, Research.
iii. Two Research Publications.
iv. Valid RCI Registration
|Lecturer in Clinical Psychology Level – II (Consultant)||04||i. M. Phil. Clinical Psychology from RCI recognized Institute.|
ii. Minimum two years of Clinical/ Teaching/ Research experience.
iii. Valid RCI Registration
|Asst. Professor in Clinical Psychology (Consultant)||₹ 44,000 per month|
|Lecturer in Clinical Psychology Level – II (Consultant)||₹39,600 per month|
- The Selection Will Be On The Basis Of Interview.
How to Apply
- NIEPMD Asst. Professor/Lecturer Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline on or before 20 May 2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Notification.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Guidelines.
- Kindly Check all Details, Before Sending the Details and Documents to the Authority.
- Eligible Candidates May Send Their Details To The Email [email protected]
- Candidates Should Appear For Interview Along With Duly Filled Application Form In The Prescribed Format Along With Self-attested Copies Of All Relevant Documents & Certificates And Original Documents For Verification. The Walk-in Interview Will Be Held At The NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai-603 112 (Room No. 37, 1st Floor, Dept. of Clinical Psychology).
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.