National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research (NICPR), Noida has Recently Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Technical Officer, Data Entry Operator and Others Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online @nicpr.icmr.org.in/.
National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research (NICPR), Noida
Technical Officer, Data Entry Operator and Others Recruitment 2020
- Walk-In-Interview Date : 23/25 April 2020
- Technical Officer-T, Technical Officer- A, Technician: 50 years
- Data Entry Operator, Multi-Tasking Staff: 40 years
Vacancy Details | Eligibility Criteria | Total: 117 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Educational Qualification|
|Technical Officer-T||87||B. Sc. in any branch of modern biology/ life science/biological sciences (zoology. Botany, microbiology, biotechnology, biochemistry) from a recognized university with two years of molecular biology laboratory experience from a recognized institution.|
|Technical Officer- A||03||Master’s degree in Hosoi ta I Management/ Administration.|
|Technician||10||12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology OR 12th pass in science subjects with one-year DMLT plus one-year experience from a recognized organisation OR 12th pass in science subjects with two years laboratory experience from a recognized organization OR B.Sc degree in life science subjects.|
|Data Entry Operator||08||Intermediate or 12th pass from a recognized institute with 2 years’ experience in data entry work.|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||09||High School or 10th pass from a recognized institute.|
- Technical Officer-T, Technical Officer – Rs. 45,000/-
- Technician – Rs. 28, 000/-
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 25000/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs. 20, 000/-
How to Apply
- NICPR DEO & Various Post Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Applicants Can attend Walk-in-Interview on 23 and 25 April 2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Vacancy.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.