Short Information: National Health Mission (NHM Bihar) has Recently Out An Official Notification for the Social Worker, Sr Lab Technician and Clinical Psychologist 70 Post Vacancy 2020, against Notification Number: 04/2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online for the following NHM Bihar Vacancies 2020 in the prescribed format on or before May 15, 2020 (Extended Date), through NHM Bihar Official Website @statehealthsocietybihar.org. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
NHM Bihar Recruitment 2020: Job Summary
|Post Name||NHM Bihar Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 70 Social Worker, Sr Lab Technician and Clinical Psychologist Post|
|Starting Date of Submission||–|
|Last Date of Submission||April 30, 2020 (Date Extended to May 15, 2020)|
|Hiring Organization||National Health Mission (NHM Bihar)|
|Education Qualification||Post Graduate/M.Sc/|
National Health Mission (NHM Bihar)
NHM Bihar Social Worker, Sr Lab Technician and Clinical Psuchologist Vacancies 2020
Notification Number – 04/2020
- Earlier Date of Online Application : 30 April 2020
- Last Date of Online Application : 15 May 2020 (Date Extended)
- Please Read the Offical Notification.
Vacancy Details Total: 70 Post
- Psychiatric Social Worker (NMHP) : 29
- Sr Lab Technician (RNTCP) : 20
- Clinical Psychologist (NMHP) : 21
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Psychiatric Social Worker (NMHP)||Post Graduate degree in Social Work and Master of Philosophy in Psychiatric Social Work obtained after completion of a full-time course of two years, which includes supervised clinical training from any University recognized by the UGC. Minimum 2 years of post-qualification working experience in the Health Service Sector.|
|Sr Lab Technician (RNTCP)||M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology/General Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology/Biotechnology/ Medical Biotechnology. Minimum 3 years of work experience in Bacteriology.|
|Clinical Psychologist (NMHP)||Post Graduate degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology or Applied Psychology and Master of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology or Medical and Social Psychology obtained after completion of a full-time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training from any University recognized by the UGC and approved and recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India.Minimum 2 years post qualification working experience in Health Service Sector.|
- Sr. Lab Technician (RNTCP) : Rs. 19,000/-
- Clinical Psychologist (NMHP) : Rs. 60,000/-
- Psychiatric Social Worker (NMHP) : Rs. 50,000/-
- Read the Official Notification.
How to Apply
- NHM Bihar Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online on or before 15 May 2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, if Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.