NCERT Recruitment 2020: National Council Of Educational Research And Training has announced a notification for the recruitment of Online Course Administrator vacancy 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement, Apply Online Application Form, and Attend the Walk in by 22-06-2020.
NCERT Vacancies Notification 2020 – Apply for Online Course Administrator Post
NCERT is looking for eligible candidates with MA, Post Graduate qualifications to fill in 1 vacant position at National Council Of Educational Research And Training, New Delhi. Other details of NCERT Online Course Administrator Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
National Council Of Educational Research And Training Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
NCERT Vacancy Notification 2020
Online Course Administrator Jobs 2020
|Notification||NCERT Online Course Administrator Recruitment 2020|
|Walk-in Date & Time||22/06/2020|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Hiring Organization||National Council Of Educational Research And Training|
|Education Qualification||MA, Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline / Walk-in-Interview|
|Notification Announced on||04 Jun 2020|
|Walk-in Date & Time||22 Jun 2020|
|Reporting Time||09:30 AM|
- The upper age limit of the Applicant should not be above 35 years.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- The Candidate should hold Degree of M.A. in Urdu with at least 55% marks.
- Post Graduate degree or Diploma in Computer Application.
- ₹29.000 per month.
- The Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- National Council Of Educational Research And Training Online Course Administrator Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Attend the walk-in-interview on 22/06/2020 at the Department of Education in Languages, Room No. 17, 2nd Floor. Janaki.-Ammal Khand. NCERT. Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110 016.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready to scan a copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submitting the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to appear for an interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format and self-attested copies certificate and original documents for verification.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply NCERT Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.