Short Information: National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) has Published An Official Notification for the Consultant (Scientific-Economic Evaluation) Post Vacancy 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Application Form for the following NCDIR Vacancy in the prescribed format on or before 29 May 2020 05:00 PM, Check More Details through NCDIR Official Website i.e. @ncdirindia.org. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
NCDIR is Hiring Eligible Candidates Having PhD Qualification for NCDIR, Bengaluru, Karnataka. Other Details of NCDIR Scientific Consultant Post 2020 Like Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee, Education Qualification, Vacancy Details, Salary Details/Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Links for Download Official Notification are given below…
National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR)
NCDIR Scientific Consultant Post Vacancy 2020 >> Job Overview
|Notification||NCDIR Scientific Consultant Post Online Form 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||29/05/2020|
|Job Location||Disease Informatics and Research, Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex (II Floor), Poojanahalli, KIAL Road, Kannamangala Post, Bengaluru-562 110|
|Hiring Organization||National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR)|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11 May 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||29 May 2020 05:00 PM|
|Hardcopy||05 Jun 2020 05:00 PM|
- Below 70 Years.
- For Application Fee Read the Official Notification.
Vacancy Details Total: 1
Eligibility / Education Qualification
- PhD in Economics
- ₹ 80,000 Per Month (Consolidated)
- To Selection Procedure See the Official Notification, Direct Link is Given Below At the End of This Post.
How to Apply
- NCDIR Scientific Consultant Post Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online Between 11 May 2020 to 29 May 2020 at 05:00 PM.
- Candidate Has To Read The Official Notification Carefully In Detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check All The Required Documents And Information, Asked In The Form.
- Keep Ready Scan Copy Of The Documents As Per The Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check All Details In Preview Mode, Before Submit The Application Form Online.
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee, if Asked.
- Final And Most Important Step Take A Print Out Of Final Submitted Form And Keep It Safe For A Future Course Of Action.
- The Printed Copy Of The Filled-in Online Application Dully Filled In All Respect And Signed By The Applicant Along With Self-attested Copies Of Certificate/ Testimonials In Support Of Qualification, Age And Experience Should Be Sent To Following Address. Director, National Centre For Disease Informatics And Research, Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex (II Floor), Poojanahalli, Kial Road, Kannamangala Post, Bengaluru-562 110 The Envelope Should Be Super-scribed As “Application For The Post Of Consultant (Scientificeconomic Evaluation)”.
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.