Short Information: National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCAOR) has published an official notification for the recruitment of Consultant vacancies 2020, against Advt No: NCPOR/10/2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online application form for the following NCAOR Vacancy 2020 in the prescribed format on or before 31 May 2020, check more details through NCAOR official website i.e. @ncaor.gov.in. Interested Candidates are advised to read the full notification before apply online.
NCAOR Jobs Notification 2020 @Application Form Consultant Post
NCAOR is hiring eligible candidates having Engg Graduate qualification to fill up 1 vacant position in National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research, Goa, New Delhi on Contract Basis.
National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research Recruitment Notification 2020
Other details about NCAOR Consultant Post 2020 eligibility, age limit, application fee, education qualification, vacancy details, salary details/pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important Links for download official notification are given below…
NCAOR Recruitment Notification 2020 – NCAOR 2020 Job Information
|Notification||NCAOR Consultant Online Form 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||31/05/2020|
|Job Location||Goa, New Delhi|
|Hiring Organization||National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCAOR)|
|Education Qualification||Engg Graduate|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research Recruitment 2020
NCAOR Vacancy Notification 2020
Consultant Jobs 2020
|Notification Date||01 May 2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||31 May 2020|
Age Limit as on 31-05-2020
- 65 years
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- Master’s Degree in any branch of science or a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology.
- Retired/ Working at the level of Under Secretary to the Government of India and above in the Central Government or State Government or UT Administration or universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Statutory Organization or Autonomous Organizations or equivalent posts in Public Sector Undertaking
- At least 10 years of experience in handling/management of Government projects including Research Vessel Management, research, budget, and planning.
- ₹50,000 or Last Pay Drawn
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research Consultant Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline on or before 31 May 2020.
- Check All The Required Documents And Information, Asked In The Form.
- Keep Ready Scan Copy Of The Documents As Per The Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check All Details, Before Submit The Application Form.
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee, if Applicable.
- Final And Most Important Step Take A Print Out Of Final Submitted Form And Keep It Safe For A Future Course Of Action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents, as per the recruitment, to National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research, Headland Sada, Vasco-da-Gama, Goa – 403 804.
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply NCAOR Jobs 2020.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.