Short Information: National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL), Andhra Pradesh has published a notification for the recruitment of PDF/ RA vacancies 2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online application form for the following NARL Vacancy 2020 in the prescribed format on or before 31 May 2020, check more details through NARL official website i.e. @narl.gov.in. Interested Candidates are advised to read the full notification before apply online.
NARL Jobs Notification 2020 @Application Form PDF/ RA Post
NARL is hiring eligible candidates having M.Tech, PhD, Post Graduate qualifications to fill up 1 vacant position in Department of Space, National Atmospheric Research Laboratory, Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh.
National Atmospheric Research Laboratory Recruitment Notification 2020
Other details about NARL PDF/ RA Post 2020 eligibility, age limit, application fee, education qualification, vacancy details, salary details/pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important Links for download official notification are given below…
NARL Recruitment Notification 2020 – NARL 2020 Job Information
|Notification||NARL PDF/ RA Online Form 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||31/05/2020|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Hiring Organization||National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL)|
|Education Qualification||M.Tech, PhD, Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
National Atmospheric Research Laboratory Recruitment 2020
NARL Vacancy Notification 2020
PDF/ RA Jobs 2020
|Notification Date||18 Apr 2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||31 May 2020|
Age Limit as on 31-05-2020
- 35 years
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
Eligibility & Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Qualification & Experience|
|RA-I||1||First class (≥60%) post graduate degree with doctorate (Ph.D) in the field of Physics/Atmospheric Science/Meteorology/Space Physics/Signal Processing /Computational Electromagnetics/Instrumentation. Those who have submitted their Ph.D thesis and are awaiting final viva can also apply for the above position. Or First class (≥60%) in ME/M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Remote Sensing/Optical Engineering/Microwave Engineering with at least 3 years of research experience and one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI) journal.|
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- National Atmospheric Research Laboratory PDF/ RA Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline on or before 31 May 2020.
- Check All The Required Documents And Information, Asked In The Form.
- Keep Ready Scan Copy Of The Documents As Per The Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check All Details, Before Submit The Application Form.
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee, if Applicable.
- Final And Most Important Step Take A Print Out Of Final Submitted Form And Keep It Safe For A Future Course Of Action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with detailed CV giving full academic record, research experience, research publications, awards, names of two referees, and a research proposal to email id : [email protected] in a single pdf file not exceeding 10 MB. Printed application with the above documents with self-attested copies of certificates to Administrative Officer, National Atmospheric Research Laboratory, P. B. No. 123, S.v. University Po, Tirupati – 517502, A.P, by ordinary post only failing which the application will not be considered. Applications should be sent in a cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF ___”.
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply NARL Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.