MPSPPC Consultant Recruitment 2020: 31 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date And Full Notification – M. P. State Policy & Planning Commission (MPSPPC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form post of Consultant Recruitment 2020 Under Project Monitoring Unit (PMU). Those Candidates Are Interested in Following Recruitment and have Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
M. P. State Policy & Planning Commission (MPSPPC)
MPSPPC Consultant Recruitment 2020
- Online Application Start : 12 March 2020
- Online Application Last Date : 16 April 2020
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Principal Consultant – 55 years
- Senior Consultant – 45 years
- Consultant – 40 years
Vacancy Eligibility Details – Total 31 Post
|Post Name||Total Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Principal Consultant||01||Graduate in Engineering/Public Administration/Public Policy/Economics/Statistics/Finance/Data Analysis /IT/GIS/ Management/Agriculture/|
Environment /Forestry/ Rural Development/Social work.
|Senior Consultant||10||Graduate in Engineering. /Public Administration/Public Policy/Economics Statistics/Finance Data Analysis/lT/GIS/Management/Agriculture Environment /Forestry/ Rural Development/SociaI work.|
|Consultant||20||Graduate in Engineering/public Administration/public; Policy/Economics/Statistics/Finance/Data Analysis/lT/GIS/ Management/Agriculture/ Environment TForestryi Rura DevelopmenVSocial work. (Minimum requirement)|
- Principal Consultant – Rs. 24 Lacs (Annual CTC)
- Senior Consultant – Rs. 18 Lacs (Annual CTC)
- Consultant – Rs. 12 Lacs (Annual CTC)
How to Apply
- M. P. State Policy & Planning Commission (MPSPPC) Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online from 12/03/2020 to 16/03/20120.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, Otherwise, your filled form would not be completed and you would not be entitled to attend the Exam.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.