Short Information: Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur (MNIT) has Released an Official Notification for the Recruitment of Project Fellow/JRF Job Vacancy 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Application Form for the following MNIT Vacancy 2020 in the Prescribed Format on or before 29 May 2020, Check More Details Through MNIT Official Website i.e. @mnit.ac.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline.
MNIT is hiring eligible Candidates having M.Tech, M.Sc Qualifications to fill up 1 Vacant Position in Department Of Physics, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan on a project entitled ” Investigation of local structure in Cu/Ag-ZnO nanocomposite through X-ray absorption”.
Other Details of MNIT Project Fellow/JRF Post 2020 Like Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee, Education Qualification, Vacancy Details, Salary Details/Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Links for Download Official Notification are given below…
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
MNIT Project Fellow/JRF Vacancy 2020 Recruitment Notification >> Job Information
|Notification||MNIT Project Fellow/JRF Post Online Form 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||29/05/2020|
|Job Location||Department of Physics, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Hiring Organization||Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur (MNIT)|
|Education Qualification||M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Functional Area||Engineer, Research|
|Notification Date||15 May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||29 May 2020|
- To Application Fee Details Read the Official Notification.
Vacancy Details Total: 1 Post
Eligibility & Educational Qualification
|Post Name||Total Posts||Qualification|
|Project Fellow/JRF||1||M.Sc/M.Tech in Physics/Nanotechnology/Nano Science/Materials Science or other related disciplines with minimum 60 % marks or CGPA 6.75 (on 10 point scale)|
- ₹14,000 per month for candidates without NET/GATE and ₹31,000 per month for candidates with valid GATE/NET-JRF.
- On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur Project Fellow/JRF Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline on or before 29 May 2020.
- Check All The Required Documents And Information, Asked In The Form.
- Keep Ready Scan Copy Of The Documents As Per The Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check All Details, Before Submit The Application Form.
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee, if Applicable.
- Final And Most Important Step Take A Print Out Of Final Submitted Form And Keep It Safe For A Future Course Of Action.
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply MNIT Jobs 2020.
- Eligible candidates can submit their application form in the prescribed format to Principal Investigator Dr. Rahul Singhal, Department of Physics, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur. (by email or by post) to [email protected], along with the following documents:
- Application on plain paper (format: Name, Father’s Name, Date of birth, Age, Category, Address of Communication, email ID, mobile no., qualifications from 10th onwards) with a detailed CV.
- Attested copies of degree(s)/certificate(s)
- Experience certificate including research, industrial field, and others, if any.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.