MNIT Recruitment 2020: Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur has announced a notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant vacancies 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 06-07-2020.
MNIT Vacancies Notification 2020 – Apply for Project Assistant Post
MNIT is looking for eligible candidates with M.Sc qualification to fill in 1 vacant position on a project entitled “Development of High-performance Energy Storage Devices with Earth Abundant Materials” in the Department of Physics, MNIT, Jaipur, Rajasthan. Other details of MNIT Project Assistant Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below…
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
MNIT Vacancy Notification 2020
Project Assistant Jobs 2020
|Notification||MNIT Project Assistant Recruitment 2020|
|Start Date of Submission||16/06/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||06/07/2020|
|Hiring Organization||Malaviya National Institute of Technology|
|Functional Area||Engineering/ Research|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16 Jun 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||06 Jul 2020|
- To Age Limit details Read the Official Notification.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- M. Sc. in Physics or in relevant disciplines with minimum 60 % marks or CGPA 6.75 (on 10-point scale).
|Post Name||Total Post|
- Department of Physics.
- “Development of High-performance Energy Storage Devices with Earth Abundant Materials”.
- ₹20,000 (consolidated) per month.
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Malaviya National Institute of Technology Project Assistant Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 16/06/2020 to 06/07/2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply MNIT Jobs 2020.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.