Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Finance has announced a notification for the recruitment of Chairperson vacancy 2020 at 2 Post, against Advt No: 7/2/2020-DRT. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 21-07-2020.
Ministry of Finance Vacancies Notification 2020 – Application Form Chairperson 2 Post
Ministry of Finance is looking for eligible candidates having required qualifications to fill in 2 vacant positions in the Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance, Delhi, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. Other details of the Ministry of Finance Chairperson Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
Ministry of Finance Recruitment Notification 2020 Job Summary
Ministry of Finance Vacancy Notification 2020
Chairperson Jobs 2020
|Notification||Ministry of Finance Chairperson Online Form 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||21/07/2020|
|Job Location||Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunals, in Delhi and Allahabad and any unforeseen vacancies of Chairperson in any of the other DRATs at Chennai, Kolkata and Mumbai|
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Finance|
|Education Qualification||Law Graduate / Experience|
|Functional Area||Legal / Finance|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Notification Announced on||08 Jun 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||21 Jul 2020|
- To Age Limit details Read the Official Notification.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
A person shall not be qualified for appointment as Chairperson of DRAT, unless he-
- is, or has been, a Judge of a High Court; or
- has been a member of the Indian Legal Service and has held a post of Additional Secretary or any equivalent or any higher post for two years; or
- has held office as the Presiding Officer of a Debts Recovery Tribunal for three years.
- To Selection Process See the Notification, Direct Link is given below.
How to Apply
- Ministry of Finance Chairperson Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Offline on or before 21 July 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready to scan a copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submitting the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format to Under Secretary (DRT), Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance, 151 Floor, Jeevan Deep Building, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001, along with attested photocopies of the Annual Performance Appraisal Reports (APARs)/ Annual Confidential Reports (ACRs) for the last five years i.e. 2014-15 to 2018-19, vigilance clearance, integrity certificate.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply Ministry of Finance Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.