Ministry of Earth Sciences Recruitment 2020: MoES has announced a notification for the recruitment of Scientist vacancy 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 24-05-2020.
Ministry of Earth Sciences Vacancies Notification 2020 – Application Form Scientist Post
Ministry of Earth Sciences is looking for eligible candidates having Post Graduate qualification to fill in 1 vacant position in Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), New Delhi on Deputation Basis. Other details of the Ministry of Earth Sciences Scientist Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
MoES Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
Scientist Jobs 2020
|Advertisement||Ministry of Earth Sciences Scientist Online Form 2020|
|Advt. Announced on||15/04/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||24/05/2020|
|Hiring Organisation||Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES)|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Notification Date||15 Apr 2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||24 May 2020|
Age Limit as on 24-05-2020
- 58 years
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- A Master’s Degree in Physics / Mathematics/ Meteorology or Atmospheric Sciences with at least first class (60%) in the qualifying degree.
- 21 (Twenty one) years experience in teaching (at graduate or post graduate level), research and development, survey, administration, planning, supervision or training etc in the relevant fields.
- Pay Level 14 (₹144200 – 218200) plus other allowances.
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Ministry of Earth Sciences Scientist Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline on or before 24 May 2020.
- Check All The Required Documents And Information, Asked In The Form.
- Keep Ready Scan Copy Of The Documents As Per The Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check All Details, Before Submit The Application Form.
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee, if Applicable.
- Final And Most Important Step Take A Print Out Of Final Submitted Form And Keep It Safe For A Future Course Of Action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format to Deputy Secretary (Estt.), Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003, along with copies of all supporting documents & certificates.
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply Ministry of Earth Sciences Jobs 2020.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.