Short Information: Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) has Issued An Official Notification for the Consultant Posts Job Recruitment 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Application Form for the following MEA Vacancy in the prescribed format on or before June 15, 2020, and Can Check More Details At MEA Official Website i.e. @mea.gov.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline.
MEA is Hiring Graduate Candidates for Consultant Posts in Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), New Delhi, Delhi on Contract Basis.
Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)
MEA Consultant Posts Recruitment 2020 – Job Summary
|Post Name||MEA Recruitment 2020 : Apply for Consultant Posts|
|Last Date of Submission||15/06/2020|
|Job Location||Ministry of External Affairs (South Block/ Jawaharlal Nehru Bhawan / Patiala House/ISIL Building/Akbar Bhavan), New Delhi|
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)|
|Notification Date||06 May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||15 Jun 2020|
- 35-60 years.
Vacancy Details Total: 3 Posts
Eligibility & Education Qualification
- The Candidates Should Possess Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma Or Above In Archaeology And/Or Conservation Or Museology Or Engineering Degree In Civil/Structural Engineering/Architecture.
- 10 Years Experience In Heritage Development Projects Such As Excavations, Restoration And Preservation, Museology Related Works, Iconography Survey.
- The Salary Would Be As Per Norms Of The Ministry Of External Affairs.
How to Apply
- MEA Consultant Posts Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply on or before 15 Jun 2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details, Before Submit the Application Form.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, if Asked.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out/Photocopy of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible Candidates Can Send Their Application In The Prescribed Format To Email- [email protected] , Along With The Subject “Application For The Post Of Consultant In The DPA-iv Division Of The Ministry Of External Affairs”.
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply Offline.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.