Short Information : Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Teaching/Non-Teaching (52 Post) Recruitment 2020, against Notification No. 60/2020 Dated 20.02.2020. Those Candidates Who are Interested in this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
MANUU is hiring candidates for the post of Teaching/Non-Teaching such as Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, HOD, Internal Audit Officer, Cheif Security Officer, Section Officer, Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Instructors, Library Assistant, Library Attendant. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online for the following UPPSC Vacancies through the prescribed format on or before May 29, 2020, through MANUU Official Website @manuu.ac.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU)
MANUU Teaching/Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
Notification No. 60/2020
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27/04/2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29/05/2020 (Extended Date)
- Application Fee: 0/-
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
|Notification||MANUU Recruitment 2020: Applications invited for 53 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts|
|Notification Date||Apr 28, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||May 29, 2020|
|Education Qualification||Diploma Holder, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
- Teaching Staff – 36 Posts
- Non Teaching – 17 Posts
- Professor: An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. Degree in Education or in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization and must pass Postgraduate degree with minimum 55% marks in the relevant discipline.
- Associate Professor (Mass Communication & Journalism, Social Work, Chemistry, English, Economics, Sociology, Public Administration & History) – Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines and Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent.
- Assistant Professor (Kashmiri) – Masters Degree with at least 55% Marks in the concerned subject and cleared NET.
- Section Officer – A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University.
- LDC – 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board; English Typing @ 35 wpm OR Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm.
- Library Assistant – Bachelor’s degree in Library & Information Science or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Professors 1,44,200-2,18,200/- (Academic Level 14), Associate Professors 1,31,400- 2,17,100/- (Academic Level 13A), Assistant Professors 57,700-1,82,400 (Academic Level-10), Head of the Department (HoD) 1,31,400-2,04,700/- (Academic Level 13A1).
- Written Test/ Interview.
How to Apply
- MANUU Teaching/Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Applicants Can Apply Online between 27/04/2020 to 29/05/2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, Otherwise, your filled form would not be completed and you would not be entitled to attend the Exam.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Download Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Download Non-Teaching Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Teaching Corrigendum||Click Here|
|Non-Teachning Corrigendum||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.