Loksabha Recruitment 2020: Parliament of India has announced a notification for the recruitment of Translator vacancies 2020 at 47 Post. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 27-07-2020.
Loksabha Vacancies Notification 2020 – Apply for 47 Translator Post
Loksabha is looking for eligible candidates with Post Graduate qualification to fill in 47 vacant positions in Parliament of India, Lok sabha, New Delhi, Delhi on Direct Recruitment. Other details of Loksabha Translator Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
Parliament of India Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
Loksabha Vacancy Notification 2020
Translator Jobs 2020
|Notification||Loksabha Translator Recruitment 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||27/07/2020|
|Job Location||Parliament of India, Lok sabha|
|Hiring Organization||Parliament of India|
|Education Qualification||Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancies||47 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Notification Date||18 Jun 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||27 Jul 2020|
Age Limit As on 27 July 2020
|Gen/ UR||27 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years extra for in service in govt.|
05 years for SC/ST
03 years for OBC
|(29 years for the candidates having the prescribed translation work experience of 02 years).|
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree Level OR
- Master’s Degree in Englis with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level OR
- Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at the Degree Level OR
- Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi medium and English as a subject at the Degree Level OR
- Master’s Degree in any subject with English medium and Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level. AND
- Diploma/ Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa OR 02 years experience of Translation work from Hindi to English and viceversa in Central/State Government offices or State Legislature Secretariats or Central/ State Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies/ Supreme Court of India/ High Courts.
|Category Wise Post Details||Total Post|
- Level 8 (₹47600 – 151100) in the Pay Matrix.
- The selection will be on the basis of Preliminary Examination And Main Examination.
How to Apply
- Parliament of India Translator Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Offline on or before 27 July 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format Via Email to [email protected], along with a self-attested scanned copy of Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate and also a self-attested scanned copy of an affidavit.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply Loksabha Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.