Loksabha Recruitment 2020: Parliament of India has announced a notification for the recruitment of Security Assistant (Technical) vacancy 2020 at 17 Post, against F.No: LAFEAS-AN 1025/28/2020-AN·I. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the full notification and Apply Online Application Form by 30-06-2020.
Loksabha Jobs Notification 2020 – Application Form Security Assistant (Technical) 17 Post
Loksabha is looking for highly motivated candidates with required qualifications to fill up 17 vacant positions in Parliament of India, Lok sabha, New Delhi on Deputation Basis. Other details of Loksabha Security Assistant (Technical) Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
Parliament of India Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
Loksabha Vacancies Notification 2020
Security Assistant (Technical) Jobs 2020
|Notification||Loksabha Recruitment 2020 » Security Assistant (Technical) 17 Post|
|Last Date of Submission||30/06/2020|
|Job Location||Lok Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi|
|Hiring Organization||Parliament of India|
|Education Qualification||Deputation Basis|
|Total Vacancies||17 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Notification Announced on||01 Jun 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||30 Jun 2020|
- 56 years.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- Officers in Level 6 in the Pay Matrix (OR) in Level 5 in the Pay Matrix with 5 years service in the Level (OR);
- 10 years combined service in Level 5 in the Pay Matrix and in Level 4 in the Pay Matrix/in Level 3 in the Pay Matrix.
|Security Assistant Grade- II (Technical)||17|
- Exposure in handling/installation/maintenance of microprocessor-based access control system / CCTV system 1 anti-sabotage equipment/computer-controlled radio communication system/electronics instruments / latest computer operating system in LAN/WAN environment/handling or UNIX/AIX etc. hued main frame sen·er with wide area network / visual basic.
- Level 06 (₹35400 – 112400).
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Parliament of India Security Assistant (Technical) Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30 June 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready to scan a copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submitting the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format Annexure along with complete and up-to-date attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports/APARs for the last 5 years of service, Vigilance and Integrity Certificate and Experience Certificate in respect of the applicant(s) to Administration Branch-I, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Room No. 619, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi – 110001.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply Loksabha Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.