Government of Karnataka (Govt of Karnataka) has Recently Uploaded the Admit Card for the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Exam 2020 on its official website i.e. @kset.uni-mysore.ac.in. Those Candidates who have applied for the Following KSET Exam 2020 Can Download their Admit Card now.
Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Exam 2020
- Online Apply Start: 03/02/2020
- Closing Date for Apply Online: 04/03/2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online: 09/03/2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online with Late Fee: Rs. 250/-
- Exam Date (Postponed): 12/04/2020
- Admit Card: 17/03/2020
- For General Category: ₹1150/-
- For Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB: ₹950/-
- For Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD: ₹650/-
- Late Fee Charge: ₹250/-
- Payment Mode: Through State Bank MOPS
Eligibility Criteria | Vacancies Details | Age Limit
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Exam 2020||–||Master degree or equivalent||–||–|
How to Apply
- KSET Karnataka SET 2020 Exam Online Form 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online from 03/02/2020 to 12/04/2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, Otherwise, your filled form would not be completed and you would not be entitled to attend the Exam.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.