Short Information: Kolkata Port Trust West Bengal has issued a notification for the recruitment of Manager vacancies 2020, against Advt. No.: P&IR/13/4/2020/210. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online application form for the following Kolkata Port Trust Vacancy 2020 in the prescribed format on or before 29 June 2020, check more details through Kolkata Port Trust official website i.e. @kolkataporttrust.gov.in. Interested Candidates are advised to read the full notification before apply online.
Kolkata Port Trust Jobs Notification 2020 @Application Form Manager Post
Kolkata Port Trust is hiring eligible candidates with the required qualifications to fill up 1 vacant position in Kolkata Port Trust, West Bengal, Kolkata, West Bengal. Other details about Kolkata Port Trust Manager Post 2020 eligibility, age limit, application fee, education qualification, vacancy details, salary details/pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links for download official notification are given below.
Kolkata Port Trust West Bengal Recruitment Notification 2020 Job Information
|Notification||Kolkata Port Trust Manager Online Form 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||29/06/2020|
|Hiring Organization||Kolkata Port Trust West Bengal|
|Education Qualification||Certificate with Experience|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
Kolkata Port Trust West Bengal Recruitment 2020
Kolkata Port Trust Vacancy Notification 2020
Manager Jobs 2020
|Advertisement Announced on||28 May 2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||29 Jun 2020|
- The applicant should not be more than 39 years.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- Must hold a Certificate of Competency as Master of Foreign- going ship issued by the MoS, Govt. of India, or Dredge Master Gr. I, or, an equivalent qualification recognized by the MoS, Govt. of India.
- Must hold Pilot License and have eight years experience as Master of a Foreign-going ship or in Piloting or cumulative. OR
- MOT 1st Class (Combined or Motor) certificate issued under the Merchant Shipping Act, 1958.
- Five years experience as Chief Engineer on board a Foreign-going ship.
|Post Name||Total Posts|
- ₹1,00,000-2,60,000 (pre-revised ₹43,200- 66,000)
- To Selection Process See the Notification, Direct Link is given below.
How to Apply
- Kolkata Port Trust West Bengal Manager Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Offline on or before 29 Jun 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready to scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submitting the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with the following documents, duly superscribing the envelope as “Application for the post of Manager under Marine Operations Division, HDC’ to Marine Operations Division of Haldia Dock Complex, Kolkata Port Trust on or before 29 Jun 2020, along with mentioned below:
- Copies of APARs for the last 5 years, attested by an officer, not below the rank of Dy. HOD on each page. [If APAR for a particular year is not available, the last available APAR may be furnished with a non-availability certificate.]
- (ii) Attested photocopies of all certificates and proof of educational qualification, present, and past work experience in the respective post and pay scale.
- (iii) No objection certificate from the respective Port.
- (iv) Undertaking of the applicant to the effect that the candidature will not be withdrawn, if selected.
- (v) Vigilance and administrative clearance of the concerned Port, as per enclosed proforma (Annexure-ID).
- (vi) Two passport size photographs.
If any major or minor penalty has been imposed on the applicant during the last 10 years, the disciplinary case leading to such penalty along with necessary documents may be sent by the forwarding authority along with the application. Vigilance report is to be furnished in the format prescribed, vide Ministry of Shipping’s letter no. A-12022/10/2005-PE.I dated 27th August 2010, a copy of which is attached at Annexure-IV.
Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply Kolkata Port Trust Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.