Short Information: Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) has Issued An Official Notification for the Executive Director Post Recruitment 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Application Form for the following KFRI Vacancy 2020 in the Prescribed Format on or before 20 May 2020 05:00 PM, Check More Details Through KFRI Official Website i.e. @kfri.res.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline.
KFRI is Hiring Eligible Candidates Having Engg Graduate, PhD Qualification to fill up 1 Vacant Position in Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
Other Details of KFRI Executive Director Post 2020 Like Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee, Education Qualification, Vacancy Details, Salary Details/Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Links for Download Official Notification are given below…
Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI)
KFRI Executive Director Post Vacancy 2020 >> Job Information
|Notification||KFRI Executive Director Online Post Form 2020|
|Start Date of Submission||04/05/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||20/05/2020|
|Job Location||Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Hiring Organization||Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI)|
|Education Qualification||Eng. Graduate, PhD|
|Notification Date||04 May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||20 May 2020 05:00 PM|
Age Limit As on 01/05/2020
- Below 55 years
Vacancy Details Total: 1 Post
Eligibility & Educational Qualification
- First Class Master’s Degree in Engineering/Science with Ph.D. with specialization in Water Resources/ Engineering/Hydraulic Engineering/ Hydrology or related fields from reputed Institutions.
- 15 years in a research/academic/R&D institution or organization, of which 10 years should be at a senior level provided that 5 years shall be in the grade of Senior Principal Scientist (PB-Rs.37400-67000, Grade Pay-8900) OR shall be presently holding the grade of Chief Scientist (PB-Rs.37400-67000, Grade Pay-10000). Equivalent positions/grades in academic institutions/industry will also be considered. Experience should relate to river and hydraulic engineering, water resources planning, development and management.
- ₹37400–67000, Grade Pay Rs. 10000 (6th CPC)
- The Selection will be On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- KFRI Executive Director Post Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline on or before 20 May 2020 05:00 PM.
- Check All The Required Documents And Information, Asked In The Form.
- Keep Ready Scan Copy Of The Documents As Per The Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check All Details, Before Submit The Application Form.
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee, if Applicable.
- Final And Most Important Step Take A Print Out Of Final Submitted Form And Keep It Safe For A Future Course Of Action.
- Eligible Candidates Can Submit Their Application In The Prescribed Format, Along With Copies Of Certificates, To The Member Secretary, Kerala State Council for Science, Technology, and Environment, Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom P.O., Thiruvananthapuram-695004, Kerala State.
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply Online.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.