Short Information: Karnataka Forest Department has Published An Official Notification for the Forest Guard 339 Post Vacancies 2020, against Advt No: 1/2019-20. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Form for the following Telangana Karnataka Forest Department Vacancy 2020 in the Prescribed Format on or before 15 Apr 2020 05:30 PM (Date Extended till 15 May 2020 05:30 PM), Check More Details Through Karnataka Forest Department Official Website i.e. @aranya.gov.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Karnataka Forest Department is Hiring Eligible Candidates Having Required Qualification to fill up 339 Vacant Positions in Karnataka Forest Department, Karnataka.
Other Details of Karnataka Forest Department Forest Guard Post 2020 Like Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee, Education Qualification, Vacancy Details, Salary Details/Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Links for Download Official Notification are given below…
Karnataka Forest Department Forest Guard Vacancies 2020 >> Job Information
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16 Mar 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Apr 2020 05:30 PM (Date Extended till 15 May 2020 05:30 PM)|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹45|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.|
- Minimum Age: 35 Years
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
Vacancy Details Total: 339 Post
- Bengaluru : 7
- Hassan : 20
- Belagavi : 21
- Bellary : 15
- Chikkamagaluru : 10
- Chamarajanagar : 35 + 3 (Backlog)
- Dharwad : 13
- Kanara(Sirsi) : 82 + 2 (Backlog)
- Mangaluru : 15 + 2 (Backlog)
- Mysuru :19 + 1 (Backlog)
- Shivamogga : 52 + 4 (Backlog)
Eligibility & Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed 12th, PUC or Equivalent from Recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Karnataka Forest Guard Pay Scale : Rs. 21400-42000 Per Month.
- Written Test
- Medical Fitness Test
- Physical Test
How to Apply
- Karnataka Forest Department Post Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online between 16 March to 15 May 2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, if Asked, Otherwise your filled form would not be completed and you would not be entitled to attend the Exam.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply Online.
|Extended Date Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.