Short Information: Karnataka Forest Department has Recently Out An Official Notification for the Post of Forest Guard Vacancy 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online for the following Karnataka Forest Department Vacancies 2020 in the prescribed format on or before May 15, 2020 (Last Date Extended to June 15, 2020), through Karnataka Forest Department Official Website @kfdrecruitment.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2020: Job Summary
|Post Name||Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2020: Apply Online 339 Forest Guard Post|
|Online Apply Start Date||March 16, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||15 May 2020 (Date Extended to 15 June 2020)|
|Hiring Organization||Karnataka Forest Department|
|Education Qualification||12th Pass|
Karnataka Forest Department
Forest Guard Vacancy 2020
- Starting Date of Application: 16 March 2020
- Last Date of Application: 15 May 2020 (Extended Date 15 June 2020)
- Minimum Age: 35 Years
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
- UR : 120/-
- SC/ST/OBC/Cat-I/PH/Ex-Servicemen : Rs. 45/-
Vacancy Details Total: 339 Post
- Bengaluru : 7
- Hassan : 20
- Belagavi : 21
- Bellary : 15
- Chikkamagaluru : 10
- Chamarajanagar : 35 + 3 (Backlog)
- Dharwad : 13
- Kanara(Sirsi) : 82 + 2 (Backlog)
- Mangaluru : 15 + 2 (Backlog)
- Mysuru :19 + 1 (Backlog)
- Shivamogga : 52 + 4 (Backlog)
- Candidates should have passed 12th, PUC or Equivalent from Recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Karnataka Forest Guard Pay Scale : Rs. 21400 to Rs.42000 Per Month.
- Written Test
- Medical Fitness Test
- Physical Test
How to Apply
- Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online between 16 March to 15 June 2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, if Asked, Otherwise your filled form would not be completed and you would not be entitled to attend the Exam.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply Online.
|Extended Date Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.