Jag Pravesh Chandra Hospital (JPC Hospital), Government of Delhi has Recently Invited Application for the posts of Senior Resident and Junior Resident Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and Completed All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply.
Jag Pravesh Chandra Hospital (JPC Hospital)
Senior Resident and Junior Resident Recruitment 2020
Important Dates | Walk-In-Interview
- Time – 10 AM
- Interview Date for Sr Resident – 23 April 2020
- Interview Date for Jr Resident – 24 April 2020
- Gen, OBC : Up to 37 Years
- SC, ST : Up to 37 Years
- Age Relaxation As per the Rules
Vacancy Details, Eligibility – Total 15 Post
|Post Name||Total Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Sr Resident||11||MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma/Degree/DNB In the relevant specialty from a recognized University/Institution and should have a valid registration with Delhi Medical Council. Must have not completed 03 years Residency in any recognized Institution Including regular & adhoc period.|
|Jr Resident||04||MBBS and valid registration with DMC|
- Sr Resident – Rs. 67,700-2,08,700 for level 11+ allowances as admissible under the rules.
- Jr Resident – Rs. 56,100- 1,77,500 for level 10+ allowances as admissible under the rules.
How to Apply
- JPC Hospital Resident Posts Recruitment 2020.
- The Eligible Candidates Can Appear for Walk-in-Interview on 23/04/2020 and 24/04/2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Recruitment.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.