JEECUP UP Polytechnic Admission Online Form 2020: Last Date Extended: Total Seats, Eligibility, Admit Card, Exam Date And Full Notification – UP Joint Entrance Examination JEECUP 2020 Are Invited to Online Application for the Combined Admission JEECUP in Various Course 2020. Those Applicants Are Interested to Following Course and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
UP Joint Entrance Examination JEECUP 2020
- Application Online Start: 01 January 2020
- Registration Last Date: 20 April 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 20 April 2020
- Exam Date: 26/31 May 2020
- Admit Card Available: May 2020
- Result Declared: Last Week June 2020
- General/ OBC : Rs. 300 /-
- SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 200 /-
- Payment Mode: Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card , Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
JEECUP UP Polytechnic Admission Course Wise Eligibility Details
|Group||Courses||Minimum Eligibility||Subject wise question percentage for Examination|
|A||Engineering & Technology Diploma||10th passed/ appeared with minimum 35% marks||Maths-50% Physics & Chemistry -50%|
|B||Agriculture Engineering||10th passed/ appeared with Agriculture. & Minimum 35% marks or Agriculture Subject in 12th.||Maths-50%, Physics, Chemistry & Agriculture -50%|
|C||Fashion Design, Home science and Textile design and engineering||10th passed/ appeared with minimum 35% marks||English & Hindi comprehension-20% Reasoning & Intelligency-50% General Awareness-30%|
|D||1. Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||12th passed/ appeared (Hindi and English subjects in 10th or 12th)||English & Hindi comprehension-30% Reasoning & Intelligency-35% Numerical Ability-10% General Awareness-25%|
|2.Library Science||&||Information||12th passed/ appeared|
|E1 (Bio) E2 (Math||Diploma in Pharmacy||Passed in 10+2 with Physic and Chemistry as compulsory subject with Math / Biology (Zoology and Botany)||Physics & Chemistry -50% Biology or Maths-50%|
|F||Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue culture)||B.Sc. passed/ appeared with Biology, Chemistry/Biochemistry||Chemistry – 50%, Zoology-25% Botany – 25%|
|G||Post Graduate Diploma course||Graduate appeared)||in||any||discipline||(passed/||English comprehension-20% Numerical Ability-15%, Reasoning-30% General Intelligency-20% General Awareness-15%|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||12th passed/ appeared with 35% marks||Reasoning & Logical Discussion-25%, Numerical Ability & Scientific attitude- 25%, English-25%, General Knowledge- 25%|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||12th Science passed/ appeared and aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.||Physics & Chemistry-50% Maths-50%|
|K1 to K8||Lateral entry in 2nd Year of Engineering & Technology Diploma courses||Refer table 2.9.3|
How to Apply
- The Applicant Should have Aadhar Card Enrolled for JEECUP Admission 2020.
- Then He/She has to Upload Color Passport Size Photo with Information i.e. Candidate Name and Photo Taken Date (Photo no be Older than 3 Month)
- Then Upload Left-Hand thumb Impression.
- Candidates Signature in Running Hand (Capital Letter Signature not Accepted)
- No Need to Send Any Confirmation Page to JEECUP 2020.
- For More Details Read the full Notification Link is given below in Important Links Section.
|Apply Online (Group A)||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Group B to K)||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Group E1, E2)||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.