IWAI Recruitment 2020: Inland Waterways Authority of India has announced a notification for the recruitment of Chief Engineer vacancies 2020 at 2 Post, against Advt No: IWAI-17011/11/2020-Admn Dated 12/06/2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 27-07-2020.
IWAI Vacancies Notification 2020 – Apply for Chief Engineer 2 Post
IWAI is looking for eligible candidates with Graduate qualification to fill in 2 vacant positions at Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI), Noida, Uttar Pradesh on Deputation Basis. Other details of IWAI Chief Engineer Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
Inland Waterways Authority of India Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
IWAI Vacancy Notification 2020
Chief Engineer Jobs 2020
|Notification||IWAI Chief Engineer Recruitment 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||27/07/2020|
|Job Location||Head Office, A-13, Sector -1,Noida, U.P -201301|
|Hiring Organization||Inland Waterways Authority of India|
|Total Vacancies||02 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Notification Announced on||12 Jun 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||27 Jul 2020|
- The upper age limit of the applicant should not be more than 56 years on the closing date of application.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- Officers in the Central / State Govt. / Statutory or Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector Undertaking) Holding analogous posts OR Holding post in the next below Level in PB-3 15600-39100 + GP 7600 with 5 years regular service; and
- Possessing the educational qualifications specified for direct recruits (deputation basis) as under Column 7 of IWAI’s Recruitment Rules (R.R.).
Essential Qualification :
- (i) Degree in Civil / Marine / Mechanical Engineering / Naval Architecture
- (ii) 15 years experience in a supervisory capacity including the post in the next below level in investigations, planning, design and construction of marine structure / river engineering works including repair and maintenance.
- Level 13 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Inland Waterways Authority of India Chief Engineer Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Offline on or before 27 July 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submitting the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format to Assistant Secretary (Admn. & Rectt.), Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201 301 (U.P.)., along with copies of all relevant documents & certificates.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply IWAI Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.