Short Information: Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) has Published An Official Notification for the Funded Internship Program 2020 For ST Candidates. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Application Form for the following INST Admission in the Prescribed Format on or before 01 Jun 2020, Check More Details Through INST Official Website i.e. @www.inst.ac.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
INST is Accepting Online Form from Eligible Candidates Having M.Tech, M.Sc, GATE, NET Qualification for Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) Funded Internship Program 2020.
Other Details of INST Funded Internship Program Admission 2020 Like Eligibility, Age Limit, Exam Date, Application Fee, Education Qualification, Seat Details, Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Links for Download Official Notification are given below…
Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)
INST Funded Internship Program Admission 2020 >> Admission Information
|Notification||INST Funded Internship Program Online Form 2020 for ST Candidates|
|Last Date of Submission||01/06/2020|
|Location||Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Habitat Centre, Phase X, Sector 64, Mohali-160062, Punjab|
|Examination Authority||Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)|
|Education Qualification||M.Tech, M.Sc, GATE, NET|
|Notification Date||15 Apr 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||01 Jun 2020|
- Maximum: 28 years
- Age Relexation: Read the Official Notification.
Eligibility & Education Qualification
- M.Sc./M.Tech. Degree in Science or Engineering (Preference will be given to the candidates having valid NET/GATE qualification)
- A. Masters Degree final year students (M.Sc/M.Tech) [Students have to provide marksheets up to prefinal year and and a No Objection Certificate from the from the competent authority of home institution for the internship program of at least 3 months]
- B. Students holding Masters Degree (M.Sc/M/Tech). [Students have to provide final marksheet of Masters degree and Degree/Provisional Degree certificate]
- To Selection Procedure See the Official Notification, Link is Given Below.
How to Apply
- Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) Funded Internship Program 2020 For ST Candidates.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online on or before 1st June 2020.
- Check All The Required Documents And Information, Asked In The Form.
- Keep Ready Scan Copy Of The Documents As Per The Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check All Details In Preview Mode, Before Submit The Application Form Online.
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee, if Applicable.
- Final And Most Important Step Take A Print Out Of Final Submitted Form And Keep It Safe For A Future Course Of Action.
- Eligible Candidates can submit their applications in a prescribed format along with supporting documents to the Dr. Kiran Shankar Hazra Scientist-C Institute of Nanoscience and Technology (INST), Mohali Habitat Centre, Sector 64, Phase-10, S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali-160064, Punjab Email: [email protected]
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.